Terms & Conditions
PROUD Sugar is a trademark of KI Sugar Group All information of this website, including messages, contents, news, images, all forms of composition, logo, design, layout, downloads, product and service information, are registered and owned by KI Sugar Group You are prohibited from reproducing, modifying, distributing, selling, adapting, displaying or storing any content and trademarks for commercial or other purposes without the prior written consent of KI Sugar Group or as permitted by law. All rights are reserved for KI Sugar Group
Linking and Third Party
- You are prohibited from linking any part of the website without a written consent.
- The Website may include links or contents provided by third party, as well as links that lead to other websites or other parts operated by third party allowed by the organization or any individual. The content and websites of third party are not controlled by PROUD. Therefore, we will not certify, approve or claim or offer guarantee of any parts provided by websites, products, services, information of the third-party, nor any activity operated by the third party. By using information on the websites or any content provided by the third-party, it is agreed by you to be responsible for risks or damages that may occur.
- We are not responsible nor shall be liable for any defects caused by contents published by other persons in all channels outside of PROUD’s platform, and will not certify any opinion, suggestion or any statement made by other person.
Terms and Prohibition of Service
- using the website in breach of the laws or regulations.
- interfering, destroying or creating any incident or information on the website by which could be inappropriate.
- using the website to disturb, intrude, threaten, bully, stalk or otherwise annoy other persons.
- publishing in all forms, including uploading, posting or other fault acts:
- uploading any material that is not your original work or any that may infringe an intellectual property or other rights of the owner.
- publishing an image or personal information of another person without his/her consent.
- publishing a large number of repetitive and unnecessary contents to cause damages in either way.
- publishing legal, scientific, medical and financial contents, as well as professional point of view, messages or any content that may ruin the reputation of any user in all forms and channels.
- knowing or estimating or suspecting that the information could be invalid, misleading or deceitful.
- publishing the information that is or could be defamatory, vulgar, encroaching, humiliating, pornographic, abusive, offensive, or otherwise unlawful, as well as any material that may cause violence, hatred, dispute or physical and mental humiliation.
- The offender hereby agreed to indemnify and to reimburse legal fees, in part or in whole, against damages suffered by PROUD and other parties, employees, agents, contractors, licensor or any party that may involve with PROUD for the causing of loss, damages, suffering, unpleasant acts, inappropriateness or any offence resulted by the breach, wrongdoing or failure to comply with these Terms of Service, and is subject to legal consequences.
Should you detect any inappropriate act, please notify the service provider.
- PROUD is committed to provide correct information, description and explanation on the website. When a technical error is detected in any part of the website, we will alter the error immediately. The Company reserves the right to amend or adjust the information without prior notice.
- PROUD reserves the right to suppress or withdraw the user’s access to our website, as well as the right to change, amend or delete any contents or published materials on the website without limitation and without prior notice.
- By accessing our website, you understand that your computer may be at risk in terms of software or computer virus, which may have caused by third-party websites or via external connection with other websites. To the extent permitted by law, the conditions of warranty and claims are hereby excluded, either express or implied.
In using any of PROUD services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. It is agreed by you to be responsible for any activity that may occur by your account or password.
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the kingdom of Thailand.
For any enquiries or suggestion, please contact PROUD.email@example.com or at Tel. +66 2226 5481-8 #239